Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim.No emails, no letters, phone calls only.
Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea is no better, the whole outfit gives not a rat`s *** if you their client is happy or not. It matters not one bit to them. They don`t even seem to hear what you say. IE: I tell them the right front wheel is completely torn off and they ask "is it driveable?" seriously?
are you even listening? And drag it out, weeks and weeks go by,they won`t even return calls, no doubt they know the longer they wait the more desperate the customer gets.In fact they`re quite happy if you never deal with them again, as long as they get to *** over . Thousands of dollars lost over their unfair practices. And they`re quite ready to suggest you try the dispute system....since you have no other recourse anyhow,and little chance of winning..
Avoid this company or you will regret it!!!They run a dictatorship and are proud of it.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- People are lowlifes
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Insurance Claim
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "I was involved in a car accident on September 24th 2014 in which the who i had hit was uninsured and driving when he took off from the scene of..."
- "In the fall of 2014 we purchased the Treasure Garden AKZ13 13’ Cantilevered Umbrella. I put the umbrella up for the first time on a calm day. I filled all four..."
- "Told me that it was an SV nissan rogue. So i get interested, paying 206 b/w for an SV. But after 1month i found out that the car I got..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."