Delia, Alberta
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees

Wow,no wonder these losers refuse to put anything in writing when processing a claim.No emails, no letters, phone calls only.

Jeff Freeze is a real piece of work, Rhea is no better, the whole outfit gives not a rat`s *** if you their client is happy or not. It matters not one bit to them. They don`t even seem to hear what you say. IE: I tell them the right front wheel is completely torn off and they ask "is it driveable?" seriously?

are you even listening? And drag it out, weeks and weeks go by,they won`t even return calls, no doubt they know the longer they wait the more desperate the customer gets.In fact they`re quite happy if you never deal with them again, as long as they get to *** over . Thousands of dollars lost over their unfair practices. And they`re quite ready to suggest you try the dispute system....since you have no other recourse anyhow,and little chance of winning..

Avoid this company or you will regret it!!!They run a dictatorship and are proud of it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10000. Perryppp is overall dissatisfied with Economical Insurance and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about insurance claim at Economical Insurance was people are lowlifes Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Economical Insurance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare Economical Insurance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Economical Insurance?

Comments

Inverary, Ontario, Canada #996082

I know exactly how you feel and were treated, I am going through the same thing with them right now.